Table of Contents
Phasmophobia is a 4 player online co-op psychological horror. You and your team of paranormal investigators enter haunted locations filled with paranormal activity. Gather as much evidence of the paranormal as you can. Use ghost-hunting equipment to search for and record evidence of whatever ghost is haunting the location. Sell the evidence to a ghost removal team.
Support your team by monitoring the location with CCTV cameras and motion sensors from the safety of the truck. Otherwise, head inside and get your hands dirty with the ghostly activity that will get increasingly hostile as time goes on.
- Immersive Experience: Realistic graphics and sounds as well as minimal user interfaces will ensure a totally immersive experience that will keep you on your toes.
- Cross-platform: Phasmophobia supports all players whether they have VR or not so can enjoy the game with their VR and non-VR friends.
- Co-op multiplayer: Play alongside your friends with up to 4 players in this co-op horror where teamwork is key to your success.
- Unique Ghosts: Over 10 different types of Ghosts all with unique traits meaning each investigation will be different.
- Investigate: Use well-known ghost-hunting equipment such as EMF Readers, Spirit Boxes, Thermometers, and Night Vision Cameras to find clues and gather as much paranormal evidence as you can.
- Full Voice Recognition: The Ghosts are listening! Use your actual voice to interact with the Ghosts through Ouija Boards and EVP Sessions using a Spirit Box.
I grab some friends and we get serious about ghost hunting. I love this game. It is one of the best multiplayer games in my book. I love the randomness and atmosphere. The dread never wears off. I constantly feel like I am on the edge of my seat. Them damn ghosts can be downright horrifying…and I love it!
As I See It
Phasmophobia is one of my favorite multiplayer games ever. I’m not a fan of first-person shooters and competitive play. Phasmophobia takes away the guns and replaces them with ghost-hunting tools. It takes away the competition and switches on co-op. On top of all that, I love horror. Put all these pieces together and I am a huge fan.
As I see it, the game deserves accolades. I’m not a fan of multiplayer video games but not in this case. I’ve put quite some time in and I still enjoy the game. I hope they continue to add content for years to come.